PCTI Group is a pioneer in bringing distance education to the masses through its more than decade old association with leading Universities of India.
Our motto is to provide affordable quality education. We have a vast experience and expertise in administration, management and delivery of education through various modes of learning. We have a very experienced faculty - the best available today.
In addition to running various kinds of educational programmes through various universities, we have extensive experience in successfully launching and managing educational programmes:
- 2013 - PCTI Group launched PCTI MOOCs as an endeavor to meet students expectations and provide options in sync with future up-gradation in technology. It is offering approximately 200 courses and contents have been written by the domain experts.
- 2012 - PCTI Group launched a new and ambitious venture by the name V-LRN (Virtual Learning Network) in order to make world class education available across the country! V-LRN is an online learning platform that enables distance learning in a completely virtual mode. This powerful platform enables students and educators to engage in effective teaching and learning at minimal cost.
- 2011 - PCTI Group launched Information Centers across India to expand the reach of distance education in all the nooks and corners of the country. We have seen explosive growth in the number of information centers over the last several months.
- 2010 - PCTI Group launched PCTI-IGNOU Community College to provide employment-orientated education to the underprivileged. We have been adding new courses every session since the launch to cater to the latest industry trends and offer a wider range of vocational courses. In 2011, we launched PCTI-IGNOU Community College in Lucknow.
- 2007 - PCTI became a regular study center of IGNOU. PCTI is currently the largest private study center of IGNOU and also the recipient of "Best Study Center Award" in the year 2010 and 2011.
- 2005 - PCTI launched its short term courses on an all over India basis. This program was reasonably successful.
- 2003 - PCTI opened its own university called NUMGEX and registered over 5000 students within the first year of operation. Although the university was closed down in 2005 due to a Supreme Court ruling, yet this gave PCTI Group the complete expertise of running and managing a university.
- 2001 - PCTI became the National Service Provider for Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU) and launched their distance education program for the first time. MDU's distance education program is quite successful as on date.
- 2000 - PCTI became the academic collaborator/ partner institution for Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) through its constituent VET, wherein VET managed the complete design and delivery of certain distance education programs for KSOU. This included creating the complete operational and marketing plan, development of courseware, creating study centers all over India, providing complete operational support. VET is still managing the program successfully with over 500 study centers and over 30000 students across India. We have launched several new courses with them over the course of time.
- 1999 - PCTI managed the complete operational delivery for all distance education programs of Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) including creation of study centers on an all over India basis, distribution of courseware, managing student enrolments etc.
- 1998 - PCTI played a pivotal role in launching the internet mode of education for courses such as BCA and MCA for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), India's largest distance education university. PCTI managed complete operations of this new mode and ensured successful delivery. This program was highly successful..
- 1997 - PCTI became the Multimedia Learning Center (MMLC) of IGNOU for offering various programmes.